About Combined Insurance
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products and a Chubb company.
With a tradition of more than 90 years of success, Combined Insurance is one of Ward’s Top 50® Performing Life-Health Insurance Companies and was named the number one Military Friendly® Employer by G.I. Jobs magazine in 2015 and 2016. Combined Insurance is committed to making the world of supplemental insurance easy to understand.
Whether you're a family working with a local Combined Insurance agent, a business working with our Worksite Solutions specialists, or an independent agent or broker offering our products as part of your portfolio, you can expect personalized service and great products tailored to help protect you and your family when the unexpected happens.Have a question? Contact us.
"It’s no understatement to say we have the most important jobs in the world. We give families security against the unknown and the unpredictable. Tell me something more important than that."Brad Bennett
President, Combined Insurance Meet Our Leadership Team
The latest from Combined Insurance New partnerships. New products. New thinking from the world of insurance.
Supplementally Speaking Blog
During National Hispanic Heritage Month, I’d like to take a moment to recognize the unique contributions Latinos make to the American culture...Read this Article
Flu Prevention: What you Need to Know
As summer winds down and we settle back into a fall routine, the seasonal shift is a good time to revisit awareness around flu prevention. Flu season can...Read this Article
Relieve Pain Naturally
If you follow the news, then you know opioid addiction is nothing short of an epidemic. And while there are certainly countless patients who require pain...Read this Article
- Combined Insurance Encourages Consumers to Understand the Value of Life Insurance View Press Release
- Combined Insurance Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month with Expansion of Latino Zone Read this Article
- Combined Insurance Announces Miguel Torres as Chicago Market Director for its Latino Zone View Press Release
- Eastbridge Recognizes Chubb’s Combined Worksite Solutions as the Number One 2015 Voluntary Sales Growth Leader in the Mid-size Carrier Category Read this Article
- Combined Insurance Golf Outing Raises $20,000 to Benefit The Jason McKie Foundation View Press Release
Get Covered For Individuals and Families
Get protection from the hidden costs of accidents, illnesses and income disruption.
Get Covered For Employers and Associations
Offer your employees additional benefits with no extra cost to your company.