ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is an insurance provider that offers products in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. We take pride in providing supplemental insurance plans that are clearly written and easy to understand so you can be sure you are getting the right coverage.
Read more about our history
Combined Insurance wants you and your family to be protected
As a leading supplemental insurance provider, our mission is to provide personal service and exceptional products tailored to help protect you and your family. The world of insurance can be confusing. Combined Insurance is here to help you navigate through it by working with you to identify your specific needs, then offering coverage options to help meet those needs.
View types of insurance
Combined Insurance founder W. Clement Stone had the desire to "make the world a better place for this and future generations." By placing our focus on your needs, we believe we help make the world a better place, one person at a time.
Our values dictate the way we do business. Combined Insurance is an insurance provider that prides itself on being:
- Customer-centric: making insurance clear and easy to understand and meeting our customers' needs, in both the short and long term
- People-driven: differentiating ourselves through the skills and service of our people
- Accountable and Ethical: taking responsibility and doing the right thing because it is the right thing to do
- Performance-minded: rewarding and recognizing results
- A Positive Mental Attitude (PMA): believing in the principles of our founder in that a positive, can-do attitude contributes directly to one's success
- Socially responsible: giving back to the communities that we live and work in is central to who we are
Recent News From Combined Insurance
- Combined Insurance Continues its Commitment to Giving Back to Military Community at Hines Fisher House
- Combined Insurance Recognized by Victory Media as Number One Military Spouse Friendly Employer®
- Combined Insurance Co-Sponsors the 2016 American Cancer Society’s Walk & Roll Chicago
- Combined Insurance Announces Partnership with Veteran Charity— The Jason McKie Foundation
- Combined Insurance Encourages Consumers to Evaluate Insurance Needs During National Cancer Control Month
- Combined Insurance Introduces New Latino Zone