The unexpected can wreck a family’s finances. That’s where supplemental insurance coverage comes in.
60% of cancer costs are not covered by primary insurance.1 And four out of 10 people are treated in emergency rooms every year.2 Similarly, many of the associated costs – lost wages, transportation for visiting family members, even the expense of continuing to pay insurance premiums to maintain coverage while recuperating – are likely not covered either. What’s worse, 31% of all employees in the U.S. now have deductibles of $1,000 or more.3 Many families can’t afford for the breadwinner to get ill.
Give your customers the additional protection they need.
Combined Insurance policies are not only easy for your customers to understand – they’re also easy for you to market, provide and fulfill. Our turnkey solutions give you everything you need to extend your business lines – and your business.
Help your customers fill the gaps in their insurance coverage
- Needs assessment and assistance completing the application
- Phone-based customer service
- Web-based self-service for policyholders
- File claims by phone, mail or online
- Multiple ways to pay premium
- Pre-enrollment consultations
- Implementation and case management
- Enroll in person or by phone
- Pay via payroll deduction
Add Combined Insurance to your portfolio
Offer your clients better coverage – and more valuable service – by adding Combined Insurance supplemental products to your portfolio. Combined Insurance offers an array of policies designed to help families faced with unexpected accidents or sickness.