Accident and Sickness Insurance
The cost of hospitalization, emergency-room care and outpatient recovery can cost more than an average family earns in a month, yet millions of Americans are not prepared to pay for any expenses that major medical insurance will not. Combined Insurance's Accident & Sickness Protector offerings are supplemental accident insurance and sickness insurance that's clearly written, easy to understand and can help pay for those uncovered expenses without breaking your budget.
Our Accident & Sickness Protector Policy provides specified benefits for hospitalization, emergency room care, recovery income, outpatient surgery and more.
Ways Accident and Sickness Insurance Protects You
Five ways Accident & Sickness Protector will take care of you and your family:
- SUPPLEMENTAL ACCIDENT AND SICKNESS POLICY COVERAGE BEGINS IMMEDIATELY UPON ISSUANCE: No waiting period.
- BENEFITS PAID DIRECTLY TO YOU: Benefits are paid in addition to all other private insurance and are paid directly to you, or to whomever you choose.
- PEACE OF MIND: You are protected 24 hours a day, every day of the year, both on and off the job.
- NO AGE PENALTY: No reduction in accident benefits because of age or number of claims incurred.
- PERSONALIZED COVERAGE: Individual or "Family Plan" Protection.
What's Covered with supplemental accident /sickness policy:
Combined Insurance's Supplemental Accident & Sickness Protector Policy pays benefits where your other policies may not–covered injuries due to an accident and, if selected, benefits for covered sicknesses. Select the level of accident and sickness insurance coverage that's right for you and your budget.
Depending on the type of insurance and level selected, the following are some of the benefits which may be provided:
- Hospital admission
- Hospital confinement
- Intensive Care
- Emergency Room treatment
- Outpatient surgery
- Minor: performed in a clinic, doctor's office or emergency care facility
- Major: performed in a hospital operating room
- Recovery after hospital confinement
- Blood & blood plasma
- Family lodging
- Medical appliances
Additional accident insurance plan benefits are paid to you for:
- Minor: nose, teeth, fingers, or toes
- Major: any other bone of the body
- Accidental death or dismemberment
- Physical therapy
- Health screening
Benefits are payable directly to you (or someone you designate), regardless of any other insurance coverage you may have.
Contact a local Combined Insurance agent to learn more about Accident and Sickness Insurance Protection.
Availability from a particular company varies by product and state. Subject to availability and qualifications. Life, accident & sickness and disability insurance policies issued by Combined Insurance Company of America in all states, except New York. In New York, life, accident & sickness and disability insurance policies issued by Combined Life Insurance Company of New York. Combined Insurance Company of America is not licensed and does not solicit business in New York.
May Not Be Available In All States
(1) National Safety Council, Injury Facts, 2005-2006 Edition
(2) Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project - Facts and Figures: Statistics on hospital-based care in the United States, 2005
Call us at 1-800-490-1322
Download the Needs Assessment worksheet to see if you and your family have the insurance protection you need.
I was skeptical about signing on with Combined Insurance, and I had it for a couple of years before I ever used it. Every time I’ve had something happen, and submitted my paperwork with Combined Insurance, my claims have always been paid out hassle-free and promptly.