ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
As an ACE Group company, Combined Insurance is an insurance provider that offers products in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. We take pride in providing supplemental insurance plans that are clearly written and easy to understand so you can be sure you are getting the right coverage.
Read more about our history
Combined Insurance wants you and your family to be protected
As a leading supplemental insurance provider, our mission is to provide personal service and exceptional products tailored to help protect you and your family. The world of insurance can be confusing. Combined Insurance is here to help you navigate through it by working with you to identify your specific needs, then offering coverage options to help meet those needs.
View types of insurance
Combined Insurance founder W. Clement Stone had the desire to "make the world a better place for this and future generations." By placing our focus on your needs, we believe we help make the world a better place, one person at a time.
Our values dictate the way we do business. Combined Insurance is an insurance provider that prides itself on being:
- Customer-centric - making insurance clear and easy for you and meeting your needs is our number one objective
- People-driven - differentiating ourselves through the skills and service of our people
- Accountable and Ethical - taking responsibility and doing the right thing because it is the right thing to do
- Performance-minded - always working to improve your experience and our people's satisfaction
Recent News From Combined Insurance
- Combined Insurance Recognized as a Top Performer
- Combined Insurance Helps Military Veterans Find Jobs at Las Vegas Career Expo
- Combined Insurance Hosts NCOA Military Veteran Job Fair at Glenview Headquarters
- Combined Insurance Encourages Consideration of Supplemental Cancer Protection Insurance in Response to Projected Rise in Cancer Case Reports
- Combined Insurance Encourages Consideration of Illness and Critical Care Supplemental Insurance in American Heart Month
- Combined Insurance Names Doug Abercrombie Senior Vice President, Chief Agency Officer